Sunday, April 7, 2013

You Are Not Alone!

   This particular Saturday began just as any other Saturday, eating breakfast, doing laundry, having a water fight, playing ultimate frisbee, and flying kites. As fun as this sounds, it all began to change. The fear of not saying or doing the right thing had crept into my heart and mind to the point where I began to believe I was utterly alone, even when participating in activities which had surrounded me with those I was close with. Going throughout the rest of the afternoon and into the evening being plaugued with these thoughts and feelings I decided to turn Him, My Savior Jesus Christ, who has felt the pain we're going through and to our Heavenly Father who understands us completely and perfectly, I sought after the two beings who could heal me of this wounds deep inside of me. This has been a sacred experience for me so I won't go into great detail, however, I want to share with you, because of this experience  I've recieved a strong witness that "...because Jesus walked such a long, lonely path utterly alone, we do not have to do so." ("None Were with Him", Elder Jeffrey R. Holland. April 2009 General Conference). We are not alone in this world,  you are not invisible to your Heavenly Father,"But the very hairs of your head are all numbered" (Matthew 10:30), "...and a hair of his (your) head shall not fall to the ground unnoticed..." (Doctrine and Covenants 84:80) I know you are His child and that he acknolwdges and notices all that you are and all that you do. you are no spiritual orphan. I know that to be true

         
My hope and prayer is everyday and forever you'll remember who you are, that you aren't alone, aren't  invisible! You Matter to Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment