Friday, December 9, 2011

This Book!!!

This Book! You might be wondering what book is he talking about? Why is this person making a blog about a book? Here is why, the Book of Mormon has changed my life and the course that I'm taking in my life because of it being true.  "The Book of Mormon is a volume of holy scripture comparable to the Bible. It is a record of God’s dealings with the ancient inhabitants of the Americas and contains the fulness of the everlasting gospel." (Introduction of the Book of Mormon) In this movie is another witness of the changing power of the Book of Mormon, how it feels us with the desire to become more Jesus Christ. The Book of Mormon, "Proving to the world that the holy scriptures are true, and that God does inspire men and call them to his holy work in this age and generation, as well as in generations of old;" (Doctrine and Covenants 20:11). The Book of Mormon along with proving to the world that all scripture given to us is true, along with that it answers the questions of our soul: Where did I come from? Why am I here? Where do I along with my family goes after we die? I know the Book of Mormon to be true.
Along with Chris Cook I've gradually come to know that the Book of Mormon is true, with experiencing the peaceful feeling of the Holy Ghost that were brought to me in reading the Book of Mormon. Along with these in reading the Book of Mormon I came to the knowledge also by asking my Father in Heaven (God) in the name of Jesus Christ, with a sincere desire wanting to know if the Book of Mormon is true ( See Moroni 10:3-5) It has changed everything that I do, think, say, because it feels me with the desire to follow and become more like our Savior Jesus Christ in whom 'this book' testifys of.  Why not read and pray about 'this book' to see the changes in can bring into your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment