Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!


  To all the mothers of the world. To all those mothers who's kids have left the house cause they're grown up and to those still taking care of the young ones, to all the soon to be mothers who are yet not married . Who ever you maybe I tip my hat for the women of the world and wish you a Happy Mother's Day!
I want to share my eternal love and gratitude for that special person who has given everything for my brothers and siserts and I, my mother. From the prayers to the e-mails all the way to the goody filled care packages. What I love most about my mother is the fact that she is always willing and ready to serve others.  There are many more things that I love about my mom. This is only one thing that I adore and love. I have come to feel and recognize the love that my mother has for all who come in contact with her. The one lesson my mother has taught me is like what the strippling warriors in the Book of Mormon were taught by their mothers, "that if they did not doubt, God would deliver them." (Alma 56:47) that council has changed the course of my life and if I can put my trust in the Lord I can be delivered from the vain things of the world along with overcoming the trials and hardships that occur in my life. I draw strength from those words.
  Thank you again for all the mothers who continue to be the best they can in teaching their children the ways of the Lord along with sacrificing all for the family. And thanks to those who are not yet mothers whatever the reason. You will always have my eternal gratitude. I know that God is looking out after every single one of you. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment